SurgiSeal™ Topical Skin Adhesive
ADVANCED, NEW FORMULATION SKIN ADHESIVE
Vapour transmission permeable
SurgiSeal™ acts as a semi- permeable membrane.
SurgiSeal™ acts as a semi- permeable membrane. SurgiSeal™ has a high MVTR (Moisture Vapour
Transmission Rate) allowing moisture and oxygen transfer to and from the wound site.
When painted across the wound site
in two applications, 30 seconds apart.
SurgiSeal™ produces a wound shear
strength of up to 4 times that of Butyl
1. Perry LC. An evaluation of acute incisional strength
with traumaseal surgical tissue adhesive would closure.
Findings by: Dimensional Analysis Systems, Inc., Leonia,
2. Singer Aj, et al. Comparision of wound-bursting
strengths and surface characteristics of FDA-approved
tissue adhesive for skin closure. J Adhes Sci Technol.
- SurgiSeal™ inhibits the migration of pathogens across the skin to the wound site
- Being single use, product sterility is always guaranteed
- SurgiSeal™ provides an immediate waterproof barrier to the wound site for up to 4 days